Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chopsticks

Tool Classification: Nondestructive Tool

I have found Chopsticks to be one of my favorite Lego tools. At one point I was watching a PBS special, and saw Japanese workers placing electronic components in the circuit board is using chopsticks.  I have always used chopsticks eating, but never thought to use them with my Lego.
Chopsticks are ideal for:
  • Digging in small containers for specific parts. 
  • For reaching into already constructed sections, and removing dislodged pieces, placing pieces, and pressing loose pieces into place.
  • You don't need to use imported sets of painted and lacquered chopsticks, any disposable set of bamboo chopsticks got your last take-out meal are ideal.
And for those of you who say that you don't have the dexterity to use chopsticks, if 3 billion people can use them effectively every day, So Can You!

No comments:

Post a Comment